y 3500 mAh high density battery for Nexus 4? Yeah, right! ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Jul 10, 2015

3500 mAh high density battery for Nexus 4? Yeah, right!


As you can read in this article, last year I bought a new regular 2100 mAh battery for my Nexus 4 - LG E960 smartphone, it costed me only a few bucks (9.73 USD exactly)

This week I bought another one, just for my curiosity, from here, but this time a 3500 mAh high density battery, and I paid US $10.49 for it! 

I just installed it inside my phone and run then CPU-Z to find the real capacity. And guess what? ;) :) Take a look at this printscreen:

Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.

1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

cool, What SOT u are getting??

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger