y Video HD: Mele firmware A10 neutral version 20130102 installed on Rikomagic MK802II, part 2 ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Jan 16, 2013

Video HD: Mele firmware A10 neutral version 20130102 installed on Rikomagic MK802II, part 2



Late last night I had tested a litlle bit more the Mele firmware installend on Rikomagic MK802II. In a very few words I can say about this firmware is that:
- this version runs very smoothly and fast;
- the air mouse Rikomagic MK702 works out-of-the-box
- this version can read multiple USB flash disks through an USB hub;
- this version has root acces
- with my VX800 Microsoft webcam I only managed to have image in Skype, without any audio.



You can watch the first part here.

3 comentarii:

King Midas said...

Thanks for the update. It's also running pretty smooth/fast for me. One question, have you tried playing MKV videos at all? MP4 videos play fine for me using MX Player but I'm unable to use HW decoding on MKV files which causes them to be choppy. Can you let me know if you experience the same.

danyrolux said...

Yes, I tried MKV videos files, with RockPlayer and MX Player, and the video is very good; I didn't manage to get the sound working, maybe is just my configuration...Look here http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.ro/2013/01/rock-player-playing-big-video-files-on.html

Unknown said...

Hello. Could you check works of torrent clients with usb hard drives on this firmware? On my firmware I can't download torrents on usb drives and SD card. Only internal storage, but it's have very small size of memory.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger