y Video: Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 on Rikomagic MK802II HDMI Stick ~ China Gadgets Reviews

Jan 12, 2013

Video: Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 on Rikomagic MK802II HDMI Stick



I have tested for you a good version of Android Gingerbread 2.3.4 on my Rikomagic MK802II stick. The firmware is stable and runs very well all the basic apps. If you want to try this version, you cand download the firmware image file from here and use this video tutorial to upgrade it. Youtube app works just fine and the Skype audio and video quality is good. (I used my VX-800 Microsoft webcam). Antutu benchmark score on this firmware is 2.889 points, better than 2.683 obtained with the JellyBean 4.1 version.

2 comentarii:

kolor1st said...

Good afternoon. I do not work the mouse and keyboard. first run shows a selection of launcher.

danyrolux said...

I have a USB wired mouse conected to the full-size USB port and it is working just fine, like you see in the video above.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger